Double-sided five-axis automatic spot welding machine
|Platform power||220V soil 10% power: 2000W|
|Nickel sheet thickness||0.03-0.3mm (according to optional power supply)|
|Welding power||Optional SAWA power supply or Miyaji power supply|
|Spot welding speed||Pointed needle: 0.4-0. 6S/time Bump: 0.8-1.5S/time|
|Drive way||Ball screw + linear guide|
|Effective welding stroke||500*300mm (customizable)|
|Control device||Embedded motion control system + man-machine screen|
|Programming||Support CAD import/manual/array three methods|
|Number of file groups that can be stored||99 groups|
|Motor transmission speed||300mm/s|
1. Built-in current welding monitoring and alarm, effectively solving the phenomenon of false welding and frying welding.
2. Servo motor spot welding to ensure accurate and stable spot welding position.
3. The machine is equipped with power-off or break-point continuous welding function, and the position can be adjusted arbitrarily for spot welding.
4. Alarm for abnormal clamping, alarm for no welding workpiece, and shutdown if there is no current alarm.
5. The overall offset of solder joints-key calibration function, can be introduced for changing solder pins or other reasons
Start, the point offset is calibrated.
Available device types:
Power tool pack equipment