Bag filters are also called bag filters. There are single-bag filters, multi-bag filters, mobile bag filters, insulation jacket filters, etc. The filter accuracy is available in the range of 1-10 microns. Bag filter is a kind of liquid separation equipment with novel structure, small size, simple and flexible operation, energy saving, high efficiency, airtight work and strong applicability. The following is a brief description of the general installation steps of the bag filter:
1. Place the bag filter on the station to be filtered, connect the inlet and outlet flanges or pipe teeth, and fix it; then block the exhaust port, or configure the exhaust valve, and the jacket type is connected to the heat preservation heat source.
2. Gently put the metal inner net into the bag filter so that the neck of the inner net matches the mouth of the bag filter.
3. Place the filter bag so that the ring mouth of the filter bag coincides with the neck of the metal inner mesh, and then put the pressure plate with the magnetic rod into the equipment to press the filter bag tightly; put the O-shaped sealing ring into the O-shaped groove, O The sealing ring should not be twisted or deformed. Fasten the filter bag pressing ring on the multi-bag filter; hold the handle of the upper cover with one hand and the other end of the upper cover with the other (turn the top handwheel of the multi-bag filter), and align the upper cover The bag filter mouth, slowly put it down, naturally and flatly press on the O-ring and the filter bag ring mouth.
4. After the upper cover is aligned, tighten the two diagonal lifting caps at the same time, and tighten all the lifting caps one by one (insert a short stick into the lifting ring to tighten); close the exhaust valve installed on the top of the bag filter.
5. Please check whether the connecting pipes are firm; whether the working pressure is within the allowable range.
6. Open the output valve, then open the heat source inlet valve, and slowly increase the temperature so that the temperature of the filter rises to the specified temperature.
7. Slowly open the input valve, let the liquid slowly flow into and fill the filter, to prevent the liquid from suddenly impacting the filter bag and causing rupture, and then observe whether there is any leakage; if there is no leakage, you can start filtering.