Liquid filter bag is a kind of filtering equipment, which is a tool for filtering. Generally, industrial liquids will choose filter bags for filtering, such as electroplating E, D paint, ink, paint, food and other chemical liquids can be used. This filter bag also has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, high mechanical strength, and repeated use.
Liquid filter bags have the following advantages
1. It is produced by a high-speed industrial sewing machine without silicone oil cooling, which will not cause silicone oil pollution.
2. There is no high protrusion at the seam of the bag mouth after the improvement, and the side leakage is not caused by the needle hole, which leads to the side leakage phenomenon.
3. All labels on the filter bag that indicate product specifications and models are easy to remove to prevent the label and ink from contaminating the filtrate when the filter bag is in use.
4. The filter accuracy ranges from 0.5 microns to 300 microns, and the materials are divided into polyester, polypropylene, nylon and other filter bags.
5. Argon arc welding technology for stainless steel and galvanized steel ring. The diameter error is only less than 0.5mm, and the horizontal error is less than 0.2mm. The filter bag made of this steel ring can be installed in the equipment to improve the degree of sealing and reduce the probability of side leakage.
What is the acid and alkali resistance of the liquid filter bag material?
The surface is treated with special singeing, which can effectively prevent the fiber from falling off and polluting the filtrate. The fluffy and uniform three-dimensional filter layer has a very high ability to capture solid and colloidal particles.
The high-strength long fiber makes the filtration efficiency of the filter bag stable and has a longer service life.
Features: High retention rate, strong dirt holding capacity, large flow rate, and high pressure resistance.
Material: polypropylene (PP), polyester (PE) Ring mouth: stainless steel, galvanized, nylon, PP, PE
Process: Sewing, hot melt welding
Y series (φ202*330mm) and other non-standard sizes
Liquid filter bag material
1. Polypropylene fiber (polypropylene, PP) polypropylene has good wear resistance and high elastic recovery rate. It is an excellent thermoplastic fiber. Polypropylene felt is often used in low-temperature pulse filter bags in smelters and pulses in chemical and pharmaceutical factories. In the filter bag. Polypropylene accuracy range: 0.1-500μm, the highest temperature is 94 degrees.
2. Polyester fiber (polyester, PE) Polyester fiber has good performance at room temperature and is the main filter material in bag filters. It can withstand an operating temperature of 130°C under dry conditions; continuously working above 130°C will harden; fade; become brittle, and temperature will weaken its strength. Accuracy range: 1-300μm.
3. Nylon mesh (NMO) Nylon mesh, also known as acrylic mesh, nylon mesh, nylon mesh, is made of nylon 6 (PA6) monofilament through plain weaving, dyeing and heat setting treatment on a winding rapier loom . It is made of chemical synthetic fibers and belongs to the polyamide series. Nylon wire mesh has high strength, good abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, water resistance, and elasticity. Because the wire diameter is uniform and the surface is smooth, the ink passability is also excellent. When it is insufficient, the stretchability of the nylon mesh is greater. The tension of this kind of screen is reduced for a period of time after the screen is stretched, which makes the screen printing plate slack and reduces the accuracy. Therefore, it is not suitable for printing circuit boards that require high dimensional accuracy.
4. PEFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) Polytetrafluoroethylene is a neutral polymer compound with a unique minute structure that is completely symmetrical. The special structure makes it have good thermal stability, chemical stability, insulation, lubricity, water resistance, etc. High temperature resistance, wide operating temperature range, long-term continuous use at a high temperature of 260 ℃, instantaneous temperature up to 280 ℃; strong chemical stability, corrosion resistance; good self-lubricating, extremely low friction coefficient, very small filter wear; PEFE film The surface tension is very low, with good non-stickiness and water repellency.