Wet wipes are made of pure water, spunlace non-woven fabrics and propylene glycol, which are used to wipe face and hands or skin.
1. Water-refined water, pure water, RO pure water: The content of liquid medicine in wet tissues generally accounts for about 80%. If the content is too low, wet tissues will feel relatively dry, on the contrary, if the content is too high, it will feel too wet. It is inconvenient to use. More than 90% of the medicinal solution is water. In order to prevent the water from reacting with the medicinal solution, the water used in the wet tissue must be specially treated water. You can see "refined water", "pure water", and "pure water" on the packaging ingredients. The words "RO pure water".
2. Humectant-Propylene glycol: Propylene glycol is a solvent and also a humectant. It can help the effective substances in the liquid medicine to dissolve in the water, so that the water is not easy to volatilize, and has antibacterial and antiseptic effects, so almost all wet tissues have it.
3. Preservatives-Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Paraben: Wet wipes contain a lot of water and different substances. In order to maintain the activity of effective substances, preservatives must be added, but the usual content Very low and will not have a negative impact.
4. Antibacterial agents-sodium lactate, silver ion, eucalyptus leaves: there are many types of antibacterial agents, both chemically synthesized antibacterial agents and natural antibacterial agents. The effect is as the name implies, destroying bacteria and inhibiting bacterial reproduction.
5. Non-ionic surfactants——Polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, polyether: detergents and most detergents contain non-ionic surfactants, which are used to remove dirt and grease to achieve cleaning. .
In addition, there are other natural ingredients, such as eucalyptus leaf extract, a natural fungicide; chamomile oil, which has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect; aloe vera extract, has a moisturizing effect and so on.
Clean type wet wipes: the most versatile, easy to carry, not easy to wash with water when going out, and can be used when cleaning, and it is convenient to use at any time.
Makeup-removing wet wipes: There are cleansing and moisturizing ingredients, which can remove makeup residues, replenish moisture, and avoid dry lines on the face.
Baby-type wet wipes: added with aloe, glycerin and other ingredients, mild in nature.
Family wet wipes: the cheapest price, suitable for families that require high cleanliness.
Toilet wipes: Relatively high in cost, butt papers popular on the market are mainly for cleaning the perianal area after defecation, and mainly for families with higher cleanliness.
Antibacterial wet wipes: Cleansing effect, while adding silver ions, can kill a variety of bacteria and viruses, mainly used in public places and households with high cleanliness.
Three, purchase points
Note that wet wipes for different purposes have their own shelf life.
"Ordinary wipes" are mainly used to clean the skin, and the shelf life is generally 6 months to 3 years.
"Disinfecting wipes" are divided into two types, one is used for cleaning and disinfecting small wounds and surrounding skin; the other has a broad-spectrum sterilization effect, used for skin cleaning, moisturizing, disinfection, sterilization and daily necessities, sanitary ware For cleaning, sterilization and disinfection, the shelf life of these two sterilization wipes is 2 years.
"Baby care wipes" are specially used to clean and care for the baby's face or buttocks, and the shelf life is generally 1.5-3 years.
The shelf life of "Masteria Cleansing Wipes" is generally 3 years; the shelf life of "Ladies Care Wipes" is generally 1 year.
Pay attention to sensory properties: qualified wet wipes have a soft, elegant taste, white texture, and will not fluff after use.
Pay attention to the tightness: the packaging of the bagged wet wipes should be sealed and not damaged; the packaging of boxed and canned wet wipes should be complete without any damage.
Pay attention to irritation: Do not use wet wipes to directly touch the eyes, middle ears and mucous membranes. If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation and other symptoms after using wet wipes, you should stop using them immediately. In severe cases, you should go to the emergency department of the hospital.
(1) Take a look at its sensory properties: qualified wet wipes have a soft and elegant taste, white texture, and will not fluff after use.
(2) Look at the tightness: the packaging of the bagged wet wipes should be sealed and not damaged.
(3) Look at the irritation: If you experience redness, swelling, itching, irritation and other symptoms after using the wet wipes, you should stop using it immediately, and go to the hospital for emergency treatment in severe cases.
(4) Look at the shelf life: "Baby Care Wipes" are specially used to clean and care for the baby's face or buttocks, and the shelf life is generally 1.5-3 years.